Did you know not-for-profit organisations are so valued that not only do they get discounts with Microsoft, they also get freebies? Yes, you read that right! We are thrilled to let you know that Microsoft provides FREE licenses for not-for-profit organisations. These licenses are around the three Microsoft Clouds: Azure, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365.
These license grants provide support for organisations looking to achieve more in their technology by automating and transforming processes and using technology to reach their company goals through cloud solutions.
Let's take a closer look at these Microsoft freebies for eligible NFPs.
1. Azure: Get 2,000 USD donated Azure services credit annually.
- Not-for-profit organisations can use the Azure credits to purchase all Azure workloads created by Microsoft except for Azure Active Directory. All Azure products can be found here.
- This offer is directly managed between Microsoft and the NFP organisation. Customers can request support by submitting a case within the Nonprofit Portal after logging in.
- What is Azure? This demo will help you better understand the benefits of Azure.
2. Power Platform: Free Power Apps for up to 10 licenses on the "per app" plan.
Professional Advantage can help you take advantage of this offer and will be happy to help you add these granted seats to your contract and environment.
3. Microsoft 365: Free Microsoft 365 Business Premium for up to 10 seats.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is an integrated solution that brings together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with simple device management and security to connect people and information in an intelligent new way. Microsoft grants eligible NFPs Microsoft 365 Business Premium for up to 10 seats.
Professional Advantage will help you understand your options and make the best recommendations in deploying Microsoft 365 Business Premium to your organisation. Request your personalised demo today to help you better understand the benefits of Microsoft 365.
Get access to these wonderful freebies from Microsoft now! Learn about the eligibility process and registration requirements to begin the process.
Organisations must be a:
- Not-for-profit or non-governmental organisation with recognised legal status in their respective country.
- Public library that provides general library services without charge to all residents of a given community, district, or region.
- Public museum, including public or private institutions, open to the public, that conserve and exhibit tangible objects for purposes of cultural preservation, education, or aesthetic enjoyment.
Registering your organisation:
An employee or strategic volunteer of the not-for-profit organisation must complete the nonprofit registration, not a 3rd party IT provider.
Using the licenses:
Microsoft grants and discounts on licenses are only permitted for employees and volunteers. Beneficiaries, donors, and members of the not-for-profit organisation are not eligible to use nonprofit offers.
If you think you meet all the criteria above, then sign up now. Once approved, you will be given access to the Nonprofit Hub to explore all available offers and grants from Microsoft.
Professional Advantage as your Partner
As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner and Tier 1 CSP Partner, PA is committed to helping the not-for-profit sector.
- Our team has extensive experience in the three Microsoft Clouds: Azure, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365.
- Free access to a self-service CSP Portal.
- Local support contact for your license and IT consulting needs.
- Access to a special donation program where you can get up to 15% rebate on consulting services and projects.
We are always on hand to answer any questions you may have about how the three Microsoft Clouds can help you better serve your customers and community.