Power Apps simplifies the process of building custom applications to solve business challenges. It is an easy, fast, and cost-efficient way to turn your bright ideas into brilliant apps.
Here are 4 reasons Power Apps could be right for you:
1) Use existing talent.
You have talented people on your staff—empower them to do more! All your employees can become citizen developers and problem solvers. Eliminate the IT skills gap so your team can build apps with minimal training. Here’s how:
- Learn the intuitive drag-and-drop visual building approach.
- Rely on the managed, pre-built platform with built-in integration.
- Empower existing IT teams to build more solutions faster with no limits.
- Leverage free online resources to keep the learning barrier and cost of training low.
2) Save money.
Off-the-shelf software is expensive and often has more functionality than you need. Build custom apps the cost-effective way, saving money in development, creation, and future maintenance. Here’s how:
- Empower productivity with streamlined and automated processes.
- Save with a fully managed data platform that requires less maintenance over time.
- Leverage existing investments by integrating with Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure, and other solutions.
3) Accelerate development.
Creating custom apps can take months or even years. But when your business is growing, you need to be agile. The solution: build an app in hours. Catch up on your backlog or prevent it in the first place with accelerated app development. Here’s how:
- Simplify the process with low-code tools to easily build a prototype, test, learn, and expand.
- Leverage intuitive point-and-click design and choose from a large selection of templates or start from a blank canvas.
- Launch apps fast, add value continuously, and make improvements as needed.
As your business grows, your apps need to grow with you. It’s also vital that you keep up with security and compliance requirements. Scale while also staying on top of management. Here’s how:
- Develop at scale without sacrificing quality, security, or control—no matter how many apps you are building.
- Leverage enterprise-grade administrative and governance features with one centralised view of all apps.
- Save time with a fully managed data platform to scale faster and minimise future maintenance.
Interested in learning more about Power Apps?
Join us for a live webinar on Thursday, 5th November 2020 to learn how you can build agile business processes with Microsoft Power Platform. Our workplace innovation team members will walk you through how you can enable an agile organisation by harnessing Power Platform’s no-code to low-code technology. Register here.
Alternatively, comment below with your questions about Power Apps and our expert team will respond to you.